HP PhotoSmart 375B InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 375B
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 375B, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the printer main cover.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it and pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge, labeled side at the top and copper contacts facing the printer, into its corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course! All remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color, and HP 97 (C9363WN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 375B and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes, you can! Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, remanufactured replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages an ink cartridge can produce. Replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.