HP PhotoSmart 385v InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 385v
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 385v is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the printer main cover.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it and pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge, labeled side at the top and copper contacts facing the printer, into its corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as needed part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. All remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color, and HP 97 (C9363WN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 385v and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back-no questions asked.