HP PhotoSmart 385xi InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 385xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 385xi, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it and pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge, labeled side at the top and copper contacts facing the printer, into its corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. All remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color, and HP 97 (C9363WN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 385xi and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to store them in a cool, dry place and our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back-no questions asked.