HP PhotoSmart 422 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 422
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 422, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it and pulling it toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge, labeled side at the top and copper contacts facing the printer, into its corresponding slot at a slightly upward angle.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. All remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color, and HP 97 (C9363WN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 385xi and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are good for the environment because they support recycling efforts. They also help you save a lot on costs without compromising printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that ink cartrid