HP PhotoSmart 425 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 425
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out ink? Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 425 printer is a worry-free process. Just follow this handy guide:
- Open the printer cover, then remove the used ink cartridge from its holder.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Holding only the plastic body, carefully remove the sealing tape from the cartridge. Avoid contact with its ink nozzles and metallic contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its holder, making sure it is firmly and securely in place.
- Close the printer cover, and you're all set to print your photos again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better purchasing decision?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 100 (C9368AN) Remanufactured Photo Gray Ink Cartridge and HP 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, can match OEMs when it comes to delivering high-quality print results. But they come at a more reasonable price tag—making them the overall better deal, especially for those looking to save.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Absolutely! Because remanufactured ink cartridges are reusable, they can help reduce waste in landfills. This makes them eco-friendly, and a perfect choice for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart 425 printer without nullifying its warranties.