PhotoSmart 428xiCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 428xi
- HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 428xi printer is stress-free. All you need to do is follow this handy guide:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open its print cartridge access door.
- Take the used ink cartridge from the cradle by pushing down on it, then pulling it out toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Before installing it, carefully pull off the sealing tape while holding only the plastic body. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label facing up, then slide it into the empty slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for components that need repair or replacement. Following quality specifications, they are then restocked with premium ink blend.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Ink, HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Ink and HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Ink offered by Inkjets.com, are perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart 428xi printer without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not brand-new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges can produce the same high-quality print results as their OEM versions. But they come at a more affordable price, allowing you to get more printing done while spending less.