PhotoSmart 475Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 475, PhotoSmart 475v, PhotoSmart 475xi
- HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 475 with these easy steps:
- Make sure that your HP Photosmart 475 is turned on and there's no cardboard inside the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from the cartridge cradle. Then, discard it according to local regulations.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to pull the bright pink tape out of the new cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge with its label facing the top.
- Install the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cartridge cradle.
- Push the ink cartridge forward until it locks into place and is firmly secured.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to print a large volume of full-color photos and colored line drawings with my HP Photosmart 475. What is the best ink cartridge for the job?
If you need to print mostly full-color photos and colored line drawings, we highly suggest you install the HP 95 Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge into your Photosmart 475.
Why is it necessary to align the print cartridge every time I install a new cartridge into my Photosmart 475?
Aligning the print cartridge is necessary after installing a new cartridge to ensure high-quality print results.
Do you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes. We deliver orders on Saturdays but only via USPS.