HP PhotoSmart 5512 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 5512
- Original HP 564XL (D8J63BN) Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $75.953 Cartridges / $25.31 ea
- (1) HP 564XL Cyan
- (1) HP 564XL Magenta
- (1) HP 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.958 Cartridges / $3.99 ea
- (2) 564XL Black
- (2) 564XL Cyan
- (2) 564XL Magenta
- (2) 564XL Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 564XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $17.95 As low as $15.954 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) 564XL Black
- (1) 564XL Cyan
- (1) 564XL Magenta
- (1) 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $13.95 As low as $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Check that the power is on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for print carriage to move to the ink label part of the product.
- Press tab on cartridge, then remove it from slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging.
- Twist orange cap to snap it off. A forceful twist may be required to remove cap.
- Match color icons, then slide cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to addresses other than US addresses?
Sady, we only ship to US addresses. This includes all US states (including Hawaii and Alaska), US territories, and US military addresses and diplomatic addresses. These are the only addresses we can ship to at this time.
How soon can I get my order?
Shipping time depends on the shipping option you choose. Our standard shipping will get your order to you in 3-8 business days. With UPS 2-day shipping, you'll get your order in 2 business days, and our UPS standard overnight will get your order to you in as fast as 1 business day.
My printer started acting weird after installing my InkJets.com cartridge, how do I fix this?
We suggest making sure that you've installed the ink cartridges correctly. Check that they're fully inserted, and that they're in the correct slot for their color. If you're still encountering problems, our customer service team is ready to help you.