PhotoSmart 7260Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7260, PhotoSmart 7260v, PhotoSmart 7260w
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 7260:
- Turn on the Photosmart 7260.
- Open the main cover and wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the empty toner cartridge and pull it outward to remove it from the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and pull the pink pull tab to remove the clear plastic tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the print cartridge cradle at a slight angle and firmly push it in until it locks into place.
- Close the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make sure I'm getting the correct replacement ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart 7260?
Your Photosmart 7260 uses two ink cartridges: the black and the tri-color ink cartridges. Make sure to check the number on your old ink cartridge before you buy any replacement ink cartridge.
I use my Photosmart 7260 mostly in printing photos. What's a good combination of ink cartridges to use?
If you print mostly photos, we recommend you get the tri-color ink cartridge and the photo ink cartridge.
I'm replacing the black ink cartridge with a photo ink cartridge for the meantime. How do I preserve the condition of the black ink cartridge so I can use it again later?
If you're going to remove the black ink cartridge temporarily, you must store it in a print cartridge protector.