HP PhotoSmart 7260 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Photosmart 7260 delivers professional-quality photos right at the comfort of your home or office. It uses HP's PhotoREt IV and prints at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with speeds of up to 10 ppm black and 9 ppm color. Already got one in your home? Then, you might be looking for cheaper alternatives to expensive OEM HP ink cartridges. Inkjets is proud to offer high-quality but low-priced remanufactured cartridges and supplies for your HP Photosmart 7260. Our remanufactured HP 56, 57, and 58 ink cartridges are rebuilt to OE standards, so they perform and fit just like the OEMs but at up to 50% off the cost. Contact us if you want to know more about our products and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 7260:
- Turn on the Photosmart 7260.
- Open the main cover and wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the empty toner cartridge and pull it outward to remove it from the cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and pull the pink pull tab to remove the clear plastic tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the print cartridge cradle at a slight angle and firmly push it in until it locks into place.
- Close the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make sure I'm getting the correct replacement ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart 7260?
Your Photosmart 7260 uses two ink cartridges: the black and the tri-color ink cartridges. Make sure to check the number on your old ink cartridge before you buy any replacement ink cartridge.
I use my Photosmart 7260 mostly in printing photos. What's a good combination of ink cartridges to use?
If you print mostly photos, we recommend you get the tri-color ink cartridge and the photo ink cartridge.
I'm replacing the black ink cartridge with a photo ink cartridge for the meantime. How do I preserve the condition of the black ink cartridge so I can use it again later?
If you're going to remove the black ink cartridge temporarily, you must store it in a print cartridge protector.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PhotoSmart 7260 Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95