HP PhotoSmart 7450xi InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7450xi
- Remanufactured HP Ink 56, 57, 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $39.95 As low as $37.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Special Price $37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Having print errors? It might be time to get new ink cartridges installed in your HP Photosmart 7450xi printer. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the power is on, then raise the top cover of the printer.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pushing down on it, the pull it out of the printer to remove it.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- With the label on top, slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The important thing to do is storing them the proper way. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space—exposure to strong light and extreme thermal changes can affect their composition, after all. Make sure the space they're stored in is clean and dust-free. To retain the ink quality, your cartridges should be kept away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Yep! Inkjets.com's HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, for example, is perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart 7450xi printer without voiding its warranties. Its cartridges can also provide the same high-quality print results as their branded versions, but at a more budget-friendly price tag.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart 7450xi, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.