PhotoSmart 7760Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7760, PhotoSmart 7760v, PhotoSmart 7760w
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 7760, follow the simple steps below:
- Check if your printer is in operation. If not, connect it to a power supply and push the power button. Then, put paper into its tray.
- Gently open your printer's top cover. Then, on the right side of your printer you will find its cartridges. Choose which one is for replacement.
- Then, push down and pull forward the latch cover of the empty cartridge. This will allow you to remove the cartridge with ease.
- Discard the old cartridge, and then put the new cartridge into the chamber. Close the cartridge latch, and then close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting poor-quality prints with my HP Photosmart 7760. What could be the problem?
If you're getting poor print quality, it could be that your Photosmart 7760 is printing in Ink backup Printing Mode. Replace any missing ink cartridge with a new one to get improved print quality.
When is the best time to use photo ink cartridge with my Photosmart 7760?
If you need to print a large volume of photos, using a photo ink cartridge can give you more stunning color photos.
How much is the shipping fee on orders below $30?
Orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95.