PhotoSmart 7760Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Photosmart 7760 is equipped with an LCD display that you can use to view and edit your photos directly. You can also opt for any of its integrated USB ports and memory card slots. With a standard cartridge installed, it can deliver print speeds of 13ppm for black and white. Save your hard-earned money by getting more affordable replacement HP Photosmart 7760 ink cartridges. At Inkjets, we have Remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink Cartridges at up to 50% discount. They are manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, so they're guaranteed to work with your printer and deliver the same professional-quality text documents and stunning photos even on plain paper. Purchase them here now!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7760v, PhotoSmart 7760w
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 7760, follow the simple steps below:
- Check if your printer is in operation. If not, connect it to a power supply and push the power button. Then, put paper into its tray.
- Gently open your printer's top cover. Then, on the right side of your printer you will find its cartridges. Choose which one is for replacement.
- Then, push down and pull forward the latch cover of the empty cartridge. This will allow you to remove the cartridge with ease.
- Discard the old cartridge, and then put the new cartridge into the chamber. Close the cartridge latch, and then close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting poor-quality prints with my HP Photosmart 7760. What could be the problem?
If you're getting poor print quality, it could be that your Photosmart 7760 is printing in Ink backup Printing Mode. Replace any missing ink cartridge with a new one to get improved print quality.
When is the best time to use photo ink cartridge with my Photosmart 7760?
If you need to print a large volume of photos, using a photo ink cartridge can give you more stunning color photos.
How much is the shipping fee on orders below $30?
Orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95.