HP PhotoSmart 7762 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Photosmart 7762 delivers fast print speeds of up to 13 monochrome pages per minute and up to 12 pages of mixed text and color graphics per minute. It also features optional duplexing while supporting a variety of media types. And when it runs out of ink? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges. They allow for uninterrupted printing, delivering the crisp and vibrant photos you expected—but at a more reasonable price compared to OEMs. Order today and get up to 61% off. For orders amounting to $30 or more, we'll ship them for free! Look no further than Inkjets.com for the best deals.
How To Replace Cartridge
By following this simple guide, you can easily install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 7762 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then lift the top cover.
- Push down on the print cartridge latch and pull it forward. This allows the print cartridge latch to pop open.
- Slide the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Grasp the tab and peel off the sealing tape carefully. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, then push it in firmly until it stops. Press down on the print cartridge latch until it locks.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, including HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink, can last up to 24 months. But they'll need proper storage to retain their composition. That's why you should keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the spot they're stored in is also clean and dust-free. Don't keep them near any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon. We offer fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart 7762. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PhotoSmart 7762 Ink
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95