HP PhotoSmart 7762 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7762
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple guide, you can easily install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 7762 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then lift the top cover.
- Push down on the print cartridge latch and pull it forward. This allows the print cartridge latch to pop open.
- Slide the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Grasp the tab and peel off the sealing tape carefully. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, then push it in firmly until it stops. Press down on the print cartridge latch until it locks.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, including HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink, can last up to 24 months. But they'll need proper storage to retain their composition. That's why you should keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the spot they're stored in is also clean and dust-free. Don't keep them near any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon. We offer fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart 7762. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.