PhotoSmart 7960Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7960, PhotoSmart 7960v, PhotoSmart 7960w
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This step-by-step guide will help you replace the HP Photosmart 7960 ink cartridges fast and easy:
- Press the power button of your PhotoSmart 7960 to turn it on. Then, gently lift its cartridge access cover.
- Firmly press the cartridge's tab. Then, lift the tank out its slot. Open the new cartridge. Take out its orange cap.
- Insert the new tank wot jots contacts facing the printer. Make sure to have the cartridge installed into its proper color-coded slot.
- Lower the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I ensure I'm installing the correct HP Photosmart 7960 ink cartridge into the slot?
When you install a new Photosmart 7960 ink cartridge, make sure to match the number on the ink cartridge to the number on the ink cartridge latch.
I print mostly documents and photos. Is your HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack a good buy for my printing requirements?
Yes. Our 3-piece combo pack already includes the HP 56, 57, and 58 ink cartridges that you need for your photo and document printing.
Are remanufactured HP ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely! All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are rebuilt to the highest quality OE standards to ensure they work just as good as the OEMs.