PhotoSmart 8038Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP Photosmart 8038 allows for high-speed printing of up to 30 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 24 color pages per minute, with maximum color resolution of up to 4800x1200 dpi. And when the device is almost out of ink, just turn to Inkjets.com for top-tier solutions. Our high-quality replacement ink cartridges can help deal with your print jobs in a timelier and more efficient manner. Check out our HP 100 (C9368AN) Remanufactured Photo Gray Ink Cartridge. It can print up to 115 pages, and can create superior, vibrant gray output but come at a more affordable price tag. Save more on your replacement ink by shopping with us. You can get up to 42% off, plus free shipping on orders above .
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8038
- Best SellerHP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$48.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 96 Black (C8767WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 96 Black (C8767WN)
- Best SellerHP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 8038 printer is stress-free. Just follow the steps in this handy guide:
- Check that the printer is on, then lift open the main cover.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge, then pull it out of its stall toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging material. Pull off the sealing tape without making contact with the ink nozzles and copper-colored strips.
- With its label on top, slide the new cartridge into the stall at a slight upward angle.
- Gently push the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2-5 if replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with printer?
Yep! Our selection of high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges, including our HP 100 (C9368AN) Remanufactured Photo Gray Ink Cartridge, have met stringent industry standards. While not brand-new, they are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart 8038 printer, and will not void its warranties.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better choice?
Aside from safe and reliable performance, our remanufactured ink cartridges can deliver high quality output. Because they're also more budget-friendly, you can get more printing done without stressing about ink-related expenses.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll get them in no time at all because Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.