PhotoSmart 8050Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8050
- HP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $33.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Remanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32 eaOut of stock
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $16.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $10.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on your HP PhotoSmart 8050 with these 6 easy steps:
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the print cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Once the printer becomes silent and idle, release the used ink cartridge by pressing the tab on the front of the cartridge. Then, pull it out of its slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and take it out from its packaging. Then, remove the orange cap.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and press it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have a replacement ink cartridge on hand and I need to print a few more pages—is this possible on the HP PhotoSmart 8050?
Yes. If you do not have a replacement cartridge yet, you can still print in ink backup mode. Simply remove the problem cartridge from the Photosmart 8050 and print with the remaining cartridge.
How should I store unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
If you have unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges, make sure to keep them in their original sealed packages until they are needed. And store them only at room temperature (15–35 degrees C or 59–95 degrees F).
When printing color photos, which cartridge is the best to use?
For printing color photos, it's best to use the remanufactured HP Tri-color cartridge and the remanufactured HP Photo or Photo Gray.