PhotoSmart 8050Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP Photosmart 8050 may not include some of the great features that more expensive HP photo printers include such as automatic double-sided printing, a large color preview LCD, and CD-printing capabilities, but it does deliver high-quality prints at close to four minutes for an A4 photo. Plus, it allows you to print without a PC, thanks to its PictBridge USB port and built-in card slots. But what users don't like about this is that the cost per page for this printer can be very high. Good thing, there are now more affordable replacement ink cartridges for this printer that offer a lower cost per page. Inkjets.com offers the HP 96 (C8767WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge at up to 40% off the cost of its genuine counterpart. Check out our listing below to see our great deals.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8050
- Best SellerHP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$48.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 96 Black (C8767WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 96 Black (C8767WN)
- Best SellerHP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 97 Tri-Color (C9363WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on your HP PhotoSmart 8050 with these 6 easy steps:
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the print cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Once the printer becomes silent and idle, release the used ink cartridge by pressing the tab on the front of the cartridge. Then, pull it out of its slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and take it out from its packaging. Then, remove the orange cap.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and press it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have a replacement ink cartridge on hand and I need to print a few more pages—is this possible on the HP PhotoSmart 8050?
Yes. If you do not have a replacement cartridge yet, you can still print in ink backup mode. Simply remove the problem cartridge from the Photosmart 8050 and print with the remaining cartridge.
How should I store unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
If you have unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges, make sure to keep them in their original sealed packages until they are needed. And store them only at room temperature (15–35 degrees C or 59–95 degrees F).
When printing color photos, which cartridge is the best to use?
For printing color photos, it's best to use the remanufactured HP Tri-color cartridge and the remanufactured HP Photo or Photo Gray.