HP PhotoSmart 8053 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8053
- HP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $33.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Remanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32 eaOut of stock
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $16.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $10.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Switch the printer on and lift the main cover.
- Pull out the protective tape covering the metal contacts on the cartridge. Be sure not to touch the contacts or the ink nozzle.
- Remove used ink cartridges by gently pushing down on the top of the cartridge and pulling it out until it comes loose.
- Hold the new cartridge with the label on top and slide it into its respective stall until you hear a sharp click. Black, photo, and photo gray cartridges must be installed into the right stall while the tri-color cartridge is to be placed on the left stall.
- Close the main cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the standard (C9364WN) and high yield (C8767WN) ink cartridges?
The (C8767WN) ink cartridge can print out twice as many pages as the standard (C9364WN) cartridge but at a slightly higher cost. High-yield cartridges also have a slimmer design.
What is the difference between the photo gray and black ink cartridges?
Photo gray cartridges are designed to print out high-resolution black-and-white photos, while black cartridges are optimized to print out text.
Is it safe to use remanufactured ink cartridges on my HP Photosmart 8053 printer?
Remanufactured ink cartridges from Carrot Ink are guaranteed to be 100% compatible for use with the Photosmart 8053.