HP PhotoSmart 8758 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 8758
- HP 96 (C8767WN) & 97 (C9363WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $33.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 96 (C8767WN) Black
- (1) HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color
- Remanufactured HP 96 & HP 97 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.95 As low as $22.953 Cartridges / $8.32 eaOut of stock
- (2) 96 Black (C8767WN)
- (1) 97 Color (C9363WN)
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $18.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $10.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 8758, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Raise the printer top cover.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pushing it down and pulling out toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle, copper contacts facing the printer. Note that HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges go into the left slot, while HP 56 black and HP 58 photo ink cartridges go into the right slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Lower the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured remanufactured HP 99 (C9369WN) photo, HP 97 (C9363WN) tri-color, and HP 96 (C8767WN) high-yield black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart 8758 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place and our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.