HP PhotoSmart A310 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A310
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 6 easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart A310:
- Make sure the Photosmart A310 is on.
- Load paper in the input tray, and then open the ink cartridge door.
- Push down on the empty ink cartridge and pull it outward to remove it from the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the pink tape before installing.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer at a slight upward angle. Make sure to hold it with the label on top and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are white lines or single-color streaks on the printouts. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridge on my HP Photosmart A310 soon?
Not necessarily. You can get rid of the white lines or single-color streaks on the printouts without replacing the ink cartridge. All you need to do is to clean the ink cartridge.
A blank page came out of my HP printer. What could be the problem?
When you get a blank page while printing, chances are the ink cartridge on your HP printer is nearly empty. Replace the ink cartridge to resolve the issue.
How many days will it take for my order to arrive via standard shipping?
Our standard shipping option usually takes 3 to 8 business days.