HP PhotoSmart A311 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A311
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart A311 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink cartridge door.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its cradle by pushing down and pulling it outward.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its slot at a slightly upward angle, copper contacts facing the printer and cartridge label on top.
- Push the new ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge door. Printer will prompt for cartridge alignment after the replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes! All remanufactured HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Photosmart A311 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce while in use. At Inkjets.com, our remanufactured ink cartridges offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.