HP PhotoSmart A430 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A430
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can install a new ink cartridge in your HP PhotoSmart A430 printer easily and properly—all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer, then open the print carriage door.
- To remove the cartridge from the cradle, push down and pull outward on the cartridge.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective wrapping. Make sure to remove the tape.
- Hold the cartridge with the label on top then slide it into the cradle at a slight upward angle. This way, the copper contacts go in first.
- Push the cartridge until it snaps firmly into place.
- Close the print carriage door and you're ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
An ink cartridge has an estimated number of print pages it can produce. This number is called the page yield. However, the actual amount of print pages you'll get will differ based on several factors. These include the settings in your printer, the type of paper you use, and how often the printer itself is used.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Inkjets.com is committed to providing fast delivery and same-day shipping, just as long you place your order by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders totaling $30 and more, we'll ship your items for free.
Is it true that remanufactured ink cartridges are just as good as OEM cartridges?
Yes! Our remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, offer page yield and quality resolution comparable to that of EOM cartridges. The only difference is that when you choose them for your HP PhotoSmart A430 printer, you can enjoy the same quality print results at a more budget-friendly price.