HP PhotoSmart A445 Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A445
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Is it time to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A445 printer? Make the process easier by following this handy guide:
- Plug in your printer, then open its print cartridge door.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it and then pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. While holding only the black plastic, carefully pull off the sealing tape. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label facing top. Slide the cartridge into the cradle at a slight upward angle so the metallic contacts go in first. Push in the cartridge firmly until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Exposure to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes can degrade the composition of your unopened ink cartridges, so storing them in a dark and dry place with consistent temperature is ideal. Make sure the place they're kept in is clean and dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Inkjets.com's HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge combines quality and cost efficiency, allowing for the best print results without making a sizable dent in your budget. It's also eco-friendly, reducing landfill waste and contributing a great deal to the environment because of its reusability.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders amount to $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us.