HP PhotoSmart A448 Camera and Printer Dock InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A448
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A448 printer is stress-free. Here's a guide to get you started:
- Check that your HP Photosmart A448 printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge, then pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Gently remove the plastic tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Holding the new ink cartridge with the label on top, install it into the slot at a slight upward angle. Push the cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I turn to Inkjets.com for my remanufactured ink cartridges?
While considerably more budget-friendly compared to their popular alternatives, our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge can produce the same super-sharp, highly detailed print results. They also come with our neat 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and free returns for your peace of mind.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You won't be waiting long at all. Just complete your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time (barring Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your toner on the same day.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers like the HP Photosmart A448, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.