HP PhotoSmart A512 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A512
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Is your printer almost out of ink? No worries! Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A512 printer:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the print cartridge door located on the right side.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the cradle by pushing down and then pulling it out toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the plastic tape completely without making contact with the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label on top and then slide it into the cradle at a slight upward angle. This way, the copper contacts go in first.
- Push the ink cartridge until it snaps into place, then close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 110 (CB304AN) Tri-Color, work the same way as OEM versions. They are compatible with your HP Photosmart A512 printer and provide the same quality print results and page yield as branded cartridges. But what sets them apart is their cost efficiency, allowing you to keep creating quality prints without the high ink expenses.
What is page yield?
This is the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. However, this number is only an estimate so the amount you'll get may vary due to several factors, including printer settings, type of paper and frequency of use.
Can you tell me about Inkjets.com's shipping details?
Sure! We offer fast delivery and same-day shipping once you complete your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. We'll even ship your ink for free if their total is $30 or more.