HP PhotoSmart A516 Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A516
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing remanufactured HP Photosmart A516 ink cartridges is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door of the printer.
- Remove old ink cartridge from cradle by pushing it down and pulling it out.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Hold new ink cartridge label side up.
- Slide new ink cartridge into cradle at a slight upward angle, copper contacts going in first.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close print cartridge door.
Note: Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo printer. They are restocked with ink after being cleaned and undergoing quality checks to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the benefits of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, offering printing performance comparable to brand-new ink products. They are also good for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Can I stock up on ink cartridges?
Yes. Unopened and stored away from extreme temperatures, ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.