HP PhotoSmart A522 Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A522
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge in your HP PhotoSmart A522 Compact Photo printer in five easy steps:
- Ensure that the printer's power is turned on and open the print cartridge door.
- Press down the cartridge to disengage it from the slot and slowly pull it out.
- Take out the new cartridge from its packaging making that you don't touch the copper-colored contacts as this might cause printing problems in the future.
- Hold the new cartridge and slide it in the slot in a slightly upward angle. Press it down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the most page yield from my HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
You can do so by adjusting your printer's settings depending on the kind of media you are printing.
What should I do? My photos turn out scratchy while using the HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge.
You probably need to perform a cleaning cycle in your printer in order to fix the poor quality of your photos. If the problem persists, you may contact our customer service and we will be glad to assist you.
Is it alright to use remanufactured ink cartridges?
Absolutely! All remanufactured ink cartridges are meticulously cleaned. Their parts are either repaired or replaced to ensure quality and efficiency.