HP PhotoSmart A528 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A528
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the HP Photosmart A528, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door of the printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pushing it down and pulling it out toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label side facing up.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Printer will start ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the needed component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum print quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridge from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with HP Photosmart A528 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.