HP PhotoSmart A530 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A530
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart A530 is simpler when you follow these easy-breezy steps:
- Check that your printer is turned on, then open its print cartridge door.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pushing down on it and pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. While holding only the black plastic, carefully remove its sealing tape. Make sure not to touch its ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- With its label facing up, slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push the ink cartridge forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Storing them the right way is important. Make sure they are kept in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This same space should always be clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials. With proper storage, the composition and quality of your ink cartridges is maintained, while allowing for a longer shelf life.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really worth it?
Absolutely! First off, Inkjets.com's HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge is perfectly safe to use with your photo printer because they have met stringent quality specifications. Next, it can provide the same sharp and vibrant print results as OEMs—but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, this remanufactured unit is eco-friendly because it is fully reusable, helping reduce landfill waste.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.