HP PhotoSmart A532 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A532
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A532 is an easy process. Check out this guide:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pushing down on it, and then pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently pull off the plastic sealing tape from the new ink cartridge. Avoid touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle, pushing it until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com safe to use with my printer?
No worries—our remanufactured ink cartridges have met strict industry standards. While not brand-new, they allow for safe and seamless performance when used with your HP Photosmart A532 printer. Using them will keep the printer warranty intact, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really a worthy choice?
Yep! Our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, for instance, can produce incredibly sharp and brilliant photo prints, but can do so without making a huge dent on your budget.
Do you offer bulk purchases?
We do! When you buy our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, you get reduced pricing per unit, which allow for even more savings!