HP PhotoSmart A536 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
You don't need to go elsewhere just to get those photos printed—the HP Photosmart A536 Compact Photo is all you need to quickly and easily print lab-quality photos right at your desktop. This reliable photo printer features Adaptive Lighting and Red-eye Removal functions to balance foreground and background elements as well as eliminate flash flaws. Plus, it comes with an adjustable 2.4 inch LCD display that allows you to comfortably preview digital images before printing. Looking for a way to save on printing costs while using this photo printer? Inkjets has got the perfect solution—the HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, which costs up to 70% off the price of its OEM counterpart. Place your order here today, and we will ship it you fast!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart A536 Compact Photo:
- Make sure that the power of your HP Photosmart A536 Compact Photo is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Press down and pull outward on the used ink cartridge to remove it from the ink cartridge cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the bright pink protective tape on it.
- Install the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the cartridge cradle. Then, push the cartridge in until it snaps into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got ink on my white shirt when I removed the old ink cartridge from my HP Photosmart A536 Compact Photo. What's an effective way to remove the ink?
To remove ink from your white shirt, wash it in cold water and use chlorine bleach. Do not attempt to wash it in hot water because this can set the ink into the fabric.
Do I have to remove the ink cartridge if I am going to store my HP printer for a certain duration?
Not necessarily. You may leave the active ink cartridge inside the printer as this will store the cartridge in a protective cap during the power-down cycle.
How much do I pay for shipping if my ink cartridge order is bound to Alaska?
For US non-contiguous states like Alaska and Hawaii, we charge a shipping fee of $24.99.