HP PhotoSmart A538 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
As a compact photo printer, the HP Photosmart A538 lets you print directly from a memory card, PictBridge camera, and Bluetooth device, making it possible to get the prints you need even without a computer. It also comes with Energy Star mode, which lets you save on energy while the printer is in use without a drop in print quality. It is easy to use as well and supports flexible paper handling. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart A538 include remanufactured HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridges. Each replacement ink cartridge comes with page yields of 55 and offers savings up to 42% off. Shop today! Buy and up to get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the HP Photosmart A538, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door of the printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot by pushing it down and pulling it out toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label side facing up.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Printer will start ink cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridge from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with HP Photosmart A538 and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.