HP PhotoSmart A610 Compact Photo InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A610
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your HP Photosmart A610 Compact Photo printer? It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open printer's ink cartridge door.
- Remove old ink cartridge from cradle by pushing down and pulling it outward.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into slot at a slightly upward angle, copper contacts facing the printer and cartridge label on top.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close printer's ink cartridge door.
- Printer will prompt for cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges refilled with ink. They also undergo stringent quality checks to identify components in need of repair or replacement to ensure optimal printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges compatible with my HP Photosmart A610 Compact Photo printer?
Yes! All remanufactured HP 110 (CB304AN) tri-color ink cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible. For your peace of mind, we have a 100% money-back guarantee you can take advantage of.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can print out. The actual number of pages printed out, however, will depend on the quality of a print and the frequency of your printing jobs.