HP PhotoSmart A636 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Photosmart A636 compact photo printer uses advanced HP Thermal Inkjet technology, allowing for print speeds of up to 3.7 color draft pages per minute. Other great features include borderless printing and red-eye reduction. To get the most of this printer model, however, you'll need a steady supply of ink cartridges--something Inkjets.com can definitely deliver. We offer the HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, which offers 55-page yield and sharp resolution comparable to OEM versions, but at a more affordable price tag. It is guaranteed compatible with your HP Photosmart A636 compact photo printer, plus it comes with a one-year warranty. Get it today and save up to 42%. Free shipping is available for orders totaling or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can easily and properly replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A636 compact photo printer:
- Make sure your printer is switched on, then open the front cover to access the ink cartridge cradle.
- Push down and pull upward on the cartridge inside the cradle to remove it.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package and then, holding only the plastic body, pull out the sealing tape.
- Make sure to hold the new ink cartridge with the label on top, then slide it into the cradle at a slight upward angle. This way, the copper-colored contacts go in first.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the cradle until it locks into place.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
They work the same way as OEM cartridges while providing the same quality print results and page yield, but they are definitely more affordable. This means you can keep creating quality photo prints from HP Photosmart A636 without worrying too much about ink-related expenses.
Do Inkjets.com's products come with warranty coverage?
Yes! Our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, for example, is covered with a cool 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind. And if you've discovered any issues with our ink cartridges, all you need to do is call our friendly representatives for the necessary solution.
I want my new ink cartridges already, so when can I expect them?
You'll get them fairly soon. Inkjets.com will ship them on the same day if you place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays.