HP PhotoSmart A710 Series InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A710
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A710 Series printer? Just follow these simple steps:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge then pull it out of its cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging material.
- Pull off the sealing tape from the new ink cartridge. Make sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles or copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty cradle at a slight upward angle, pushing it in until it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that are restocked with new, premium ink following extensive cleaning and inspection. Remanufactured ink cartridges are also proven eco-friendly because they help reduce the amount of waste ending up in landfills.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, allows for safe and seamless performance with your HP Photosmart A710 Series and will keep its warranty intact.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are unmatched when it comes to creating the highest quality print output, and will not make a huge dent on your budget. In fact, you get reduced pricing when you buy them in bulk, allowing you to get even more savings.