HP PhotoSmart A826 Home Photo Center InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A826
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center is a breeze. Here's how:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pressing down on it, then pulling it out of its cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove the sealing tape gently from the new ink cartridge, but avoid touching the ink nozzles or copper strips as you do.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty cradle at a slight upward angle. Push in the new cartridge until it snaps in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that are professionally cleaned and checked for components that may require repair or replacement, then restocked with new, premium ink. Because of their reusability, remanufactured cartridges are known for being an eco-friendly choice.
What are the benefits of remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, are on an equal level to their more popular alternatives when it comes to razor-sharp, high-quality print results. But they are also more cost-effective than the latter, allowing for awesome savings.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep! Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.