HP PhotoSmart A827 Home Photo Center InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart A827
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink in your HP PhotoSmart A827:
- Turn on the printer and open the print carriage door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop moving and rest in the access area.
- Press the tab of the used ink cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of is packaging. Take off the seal on the nozzle. Be sure not to touch the nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid future printing and electrical problems.
- Insert the new ink cartridge inside the carriage and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer carriage door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes they are! Instead of being thrown into the landfills, remanufactured cartridges are thoroughly cleaned, its parts repaired or replaced before being filled with high-quality ink. Because of this there is no use for more raw materials.
How can I avail of your free shipping?
It is very easy. Just make sure your orders amount to $40 or more and shipping will be automatically free.
What are the shipping options available for the HP 110 (CB304AN) Cartridge?
Carrot Ink provides UPS shipping which takes 1 to 2 business days and Standard shipping which takes 3 to 8 business days.