HP PhotoSmart B109q InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart B109q
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart B109q printer the fast, proper way by using this guide:
- Make sure the printer is on, then lift open the print cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the device.
- Press the tab on the used ink cartridge, then take it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Twist the orange cap to snap it off.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges the better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, are perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart B109q printer, and will keep its warranty intact. What's more, they are more cost-effective than branded cartridges, but can deliver the same exceptional print output.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Always! We have all our ink products covered with a solid 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart B109q printer. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.