HP PhotoSmart B109r InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart B109r
- Special Price $12.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart B109r printer:
- Make sure that your printer is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at the center of the device.
- Once the carriage is silent and idle, press the tab on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Carefully twist off its protective cap.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge access door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridge, like our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, may be affordable, but it's a champion when it comes to delivering exceptionally sharp and vivid output. Plus, it's covered with our solid 1-year warranty coverage and 100% money-back guarantee.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! They are repurposed but have passed strict testing and quality requirements, allowing for safe and seamless performance with your HP Photosmart B109r printer. Using them will not void its warranty, as well.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (barring Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your replacement ink on the same day.