HP PhotoSmart C3110 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3110
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C3110 printer is simple. Here's a quick guide:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the device.
- When the carriage stops moving, press down lightly on the empty ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Use the pull tab to carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, gently pressing down on it until it clicks.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Just make sure they're stored properly. You can retain ink quality and make them last longer by keeping your cartridges in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. This same space should be clean, dust-free and away from any gaseous cleaning materials as well.
What can I expect from Inkjets.com?
You'll have full access to our high-quality—yet reasonable priced—selection of remanufactured ink cartridges. But that's not all. You can also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty coverage and 100% money-back guarantee included with them.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Because our remanufactured ink cartridges is reusable, they help reduce waste material ending up in landfills, allowing them to greatly contribute to the environment.