HP PhotoSmart C3135 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3135
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C3135 printer. Here's how to do it:
- Check that your HP Photosmart C3135 is turned on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the device before proceeding.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down lightly on the empty ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then gently press down on it until it clicks.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo, HP 93 (C9361WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color, and HP 92 (C9362WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges can match the sharp and vivid output of their more popular alternatives. The only difference is that our options come at a more reasonable price, allowing for greater savings.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges ensure safe and reliable performance with your HP Photosmart C3135 printer, and will not void its warranty.
Any details about warranty?
Inkjets.com has got our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.