PhotoSmart C3135Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A host of excellent features, along with reliable performance, make the HP Photosmart C3135 a crucial component in the workplace. It can print and copy up to 30 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 24 color pages per minute, and comes with optimized 4800x1200 dpi color resolution. But to get the best results, make sure to get only replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have our high-quality HP 93 (C9361WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 92 (C9362WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges, which offers 220-page yield each. For photos prints, you can try our HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge, which has up to 130-page yield. With our options, you can get the incredibly vivid and razor-sharp output you need—but at an affordable price. Shop with us now and get up to 61% off, plus free shipping on orders exceeding .
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3135
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
- Best SellerHP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C3135 printer. Here's how to do it:
- Check that your HP Photosmart C3135 is turned on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the device before proceeding.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down lightly on the empty ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then gently press down on it until it clicks.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo, HP 93 (C9361WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color, and HP 92 (C9362WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges can match the sharp and vivid output of their more popular alternatives. The only difference is that our options come at a more reasonable price, allowing for greater savings.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges ensure safe and reliable performance with your HP Photosmart C3135 printer, and will not void its warranty.
Any details about warranty?
Inkjets.com has got our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.