PhotoSmart C3150Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3150
- Remanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on. Then, open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the right side of the machine.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, and then remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the protective plastic tape by pulling the pink tab. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles to avoid ink failure and bad electrical connections after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Both of our HP 92 (C9362WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and HP 93 (C9361WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge have a page yield of 220. Please note that an ink cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing and printer settings.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
It is recommended to stock up on if you print often and if you set your printer settings to the highest quality of output possible. We advise that you only open a box of ink when you’re ready to use it as exposure to open air may shorten the shelf life of the ink.
Does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To help preserve the ink’s quality, store your unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.