HP PhotoSmart C3183 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3183
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Special Price $13.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C3183 All-in-One printer is a stress-free experience. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure your printer is turned on. Then, open the cartridge door. Once you do, the carriage will move to the right side of the printer.
- Wait until it stops moving, then press down gently on the cartridge to release it. Take out the old cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge out of its package. Carefully remove the protective tape by pulling on the tab. Take care not to touch anything other than the black plastic.
- Put the new ink cartridge into the correct slot--black on the right, tri-color on the left.
- Place your left hand on the back of the printer so it doesn't move as you insert the cartridge.
- Gently but firmly push it straight into the slot until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
This refers to repurposed ink cartridges, like those included with Inkjets.com's HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. They have been cleaned and checked extensively for parts that require repair or replacement, and then restocked with new ink. They are guaranteed compatible with your HP Photosmart C3183 and won't void the printer's warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
They provide the same quality print results and page yield as OEM cartridges but are generally more cost-effective. The fact that they are also eco-friendly is a definite plus.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the HP Photosmart C3183. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.