HP PhotoSmart C3188 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3188
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Special Price $13.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C3188 is never difficult. Just follow this handy guide:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will automatically move to the far right side of the printer.
- When the print carriage stops, lightly press down on the ink cartridge you want to replace. Remove it from its slot by pulling it toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag. Touching only the black plastic, use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the empty slot, pushing it down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These repurposed ink cartridges have been cleaned and checked for parts that require repair or replacement, then restocked with new ink. They are known for being eco-friendly because of their reusability, helping reduce waste in landfills and contributing a huge deal to the environment.
But how else do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, remain the best alternative to OEMs. They are more affordable than the latter, but can deliver the same high-quality print results, making them a worthy buy for the budget-conscious.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Photosmart C3188, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.