HP PhotoSmart C4110 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4110
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4110. Let this handy guide help get you started:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then open the print cartridge door. Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at the far right side of the printer.
- Press down lightly on the ink cartridge you want to replace, then pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Touching only the black plastic, pull off the sealing tape using the tab. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pressing it down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
As you know, exposure to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes can degrade the composition of unopened ink cartridges. That's why you should store them in a dark and dry space, with consistent temperature. Make sure the space they're kept in is also clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Inkjets.com's HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack comes with two black cartridges and one tri-color cartridge, so there's no risk of empty cartridges anytime soon. Our multipack combines quality and cost efficiency, allowing for the best prints, minus the considerable expenses.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders reach $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us.