PhotoSmart C4150Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4150
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer cartridge door, and wait for the print carriage to finish moving to the right side of the machine.
- Gently press down the empty ink cartridge and then remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the plastic protective tape by carefully pulling the pink tab. Remember not to touch the ink nozzles and the copper-colored contacts to avoid ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in its correct slot in the print carriage and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are cartridges that authorized facilities clean and refill so that they may be used again. Any parts that have been removed such as protective tapes are restored to ensure that the ink’s quality is preserved.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured ink cartridge on my printer?
Yes. All of our products are designed to work exactly like their OEM counterparts and will not void your printer’s warranty.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. We recommend that you store unopened boxes of ink cartridge in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight. It’s also recommended that you use an ink cartridge as soon as you open the box to help prevent the ink from drying.