HP PhotoSmart C4173 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4173
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4173 printer can be stress-free. Here's what to do:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at a more accessible position.
- Once the carriage is idle, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge, then remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the plastic tape using the pull tab. Make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot. Push on it gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
They ensure safe and seamless performance with your HP Photosmart C4173, and won't nullify warranties. And while they are more cost-effective compared to what you're used to, they can still deliver impressively sharp and vivid print results.
Do you offer warranty coverage?
Definitely! Our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, in fact, comes with an exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and free returns for your greater peace of mind. And in the off chance you've discovered any issues with our product, we'll be there to provide you with the necessary solution.
When can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll get them in no time because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays.