HP PhotoSmart C4175 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4175
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing new ink cartridges in your HP Photosmart C4175 is actually pretty easy. Here's how you do it:
- Check that your printer is turned on, then open its print cartridge door. The print carriage will move to and stop at its replacement position.
- Once the carriage is silent and idle, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. While holding only the black plastic, carefully pull off the sealing tape using the tab. Make sure you don't touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles as you do so.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These refer to ink cartridges that have been repurposed and restocked with new, premium ink following quality specifications. Remanufactured ink cartridges are known for being eco-friendly because of its reusability, making them a perfect choice for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included in the HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more budget-friendly than OEMs, but can still deliver the same high-quality print results. They are also guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4175 printer.
Why choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality yet budget-friendly selection, you'll also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.