PhotoSmart C4183Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The exceptional and reliable performance make the HP Photosmart C4183 a fine addition to your small business or home office. It can print up to 30 monochrome drafts, or up to 24 color drafts per minute, with up to 4800x1200 dpi color resolution for those vivid prints. And when in need of high-quality replacement ink cartridges, look no further than Inkjets.com. We have the HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridge that can print up to 420 pages each, and a tri-color cartridge that can print up to 330. Aside from effective handling if your print tasks, these cartridges also ensure every printed text or image is vivid and razor-sharp. Order this combo pack and save more on your replacement ink. You can get up to 67% discount, plus free shipping on orders exceeding .
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4183
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
- Best SellerHP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4183 printer won't take long at all. Here's how you do it:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at a more accessible position.
- Once the carriage is idle, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge, then remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the plastic tape using the pull tab. Make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot. Push on it gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
You can maintain the ink quality and composition of your unopened cartridges by keeping them in a dry, dark, and climate-controlled place. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This way, your cartridges can last longer.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
No worries. The cartridges in our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack have met stringent quality specifications and will be perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4183 printer. Using them won't void the printer warranty, as well.
Is there a difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.