HP PhotoSmart C4188 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4188
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4188:
- Ensure that the HP Photosmart C4188 is on.
- Pull the ink cartridge door down to open and wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to the far-right side of the machine.
- Once the carriage becomes idle and silent, press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from the carriage. Then, remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape by pulling the pink pull tab.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push on its upper part forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is a photo ink cartridge more ideal to install into my HP Photosmart C4188?
We recommend installing a photo ink cartridge on your Photosmart C4188 if you need to print high-quality color photos.
Where do I insert the photo ink cartridge if both the black and the tri-color ink cartridges are installed?
If you want to install the photo ink cartridge, you must remove the black ink cartridge first and store it in the print cartridge protector. Then, insert the photo cartridge into the empty slot.
What is the delivery period of orders shipped via standard USPS?
Orders shipped via standard USPS will take 3 to 8 business days.