PhotoSmart C4188Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Print more pages in less time with the HP Photosmart C4188. This all-in-one machine can print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute in black and up to 24 ppm in color, so you get those print jobs done within minutes. And with maximum print resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi black and up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color, this printer delivers only professional-quality text documents and photos. If you want to enjoy a lower cost per page while using this printer, then get Inkjets' more affordable replacement HP ink cartridges. We carry a wide selection of Remanufactured HP ink cartridges including the HP 94, HP 95, HP 96, HP 97, HP 99, and HP 100 ink cartridges all at reasonably low prices. Save as much as 70% off the cost of OEMs by placing your remanufactured HP ink cartridge order here today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4188
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
- Best SellerHP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4188:
- Ensure that the HP Photosmart C4188 is on.
- Pull the ink cartridge door down to open and wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to the far-right side of the machine.
- Once the carriage becomes idle and silent, press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from the carriage. Then, remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape by pulling the pink pull tab.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push on its upper part forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is a photo ink cartridge more ideal to install into my HP Photosmart C4188?
We recommend installing a photo ink cartridge on your Photosmart C4188 if you need to print high-quality color photos.
Where do I insert the photo ink cartridge if both the black and the tri-color ink cartridges are installed?
If you want to install the photo ink cartridge, you must remove the black ink cartridge first and store it in the print cartridge protector. Then, insert the photo cartridge into the empty slot.
What is the delivery period of orders shipped via standard USPS?
Orders shipped via standard USPS will take 3 to 8 business days.