HP PhotoSmart C4193 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4193
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the empty ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4193 printer? Just follow this guide to get started on the process:
- Confirm that the power is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at its replacement position.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it, then pulling it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging material. Remove the plastic tape carefully using the pull tab. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts as you do it.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, then push on it gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy option?
The cartridges in our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack can produce exceptionally sharp print output thanks to their premium ink blend, but can also keep printing costs to a minimum because of their budget-friendly price.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges work with my printer model?
Absolutely! Our remanufactured ink cartridges have exceeded industry standards and will ensure safe and reliable performance with your HP Photosmart C4193 printer.
Do your products come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges all come with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and a simplified return policy for your greater peace of mind.