HP PhotoSmart C4194 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4194
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By using this handy guide, replacing the ink cartridges in your HP Photosmart C4194 is easy. Here are the steps:
- Confirm that your printer is on, then open its print cartridge door. The print carriage will move to, and stop at its replacement position for easier access.
- Press down lightly on the used ink cartridge, then remove it by pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Holding only the black plastic, carefully strip off the sealing tape using the tab. Avoid touching the copper contacts and ink nozzles to prevent print errors later on.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it in until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. The amount you get may actually be different, however. This will ultimately rely on several factors, including the settings of your HP Photosmart C4194, frequency of use and type of paper.
Is it better to get ink cartridges with high page yield?
If you're using the printer fairly often for large print jobs, then yep! Inkjets.com's HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, can provide more than a thousand page yield. This means you won't be worrying about empty ink cartridges anytime soon, allowing only for uninterrupted print performance.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon, actually. Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping service for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.